We invest in sophisticated medical equipment, showcasing the five hospitals of HHG as top health service centers of international importance
Hygeia features the following services, the first of their kind in Greece:
- Organized Heart Center in private healthcare for the comprehensive treatment of heart disease.
- PET / CT (Positron Emission Tomography Department) with applications in oncology, neurology and cardiology.
- Center for the treatment of COPD with valves for emphysema.
- The unique Brain Radiosurgery Gamma-Knife Perfexion Department which operates with the most sophisticated Gamma Knife Perfexion machine.
- Latest generation Hybrid Multispecialty Operating Room, one of the most modern in Europe, for performing complex surgical procedures and minimally invasive operations with the utmost safety, speed and reliability.
- Innovative IBM Watson computer system for Oncology (WFO) that utilizes artificial intelligence in oncology.
- The largest Interventional Neuroradiology, Brain aneurysm Embolization Department.
- The most cutting edge and largest Oncology Center with the Radiation Oncology Center, which is a European Center of Reference because of its unique technology and latest equipment with the most modern Elekta linear accelerators and the high quality services provided to treat cancer.
Metropolitan Hospital, features the following services offered for the first time in Greece:
- The Da Vinci Xi in Greece, the most modern robotic surgery machine worldwide.
- To most modern Mako robotic system for hip and knee replacements.
- The Rapid diagnostic system in the Intensive Care-Acute Stroke Unit which is also the only one in Greece to be certified by the ESO (European Stroke Organisation).
- The ExcelsiusGPS ™ system combines surgical navigation and robotic guidance in spinal surgery.
- Visualase, the latest technological breakthrough for the minimally invasive treatment of neuro-oncologic diseases and epilepsy.
- The only O-ARM II imaging system for 100% accuracy in the identification, management and imaging of spine and brain pathology.
At Mitera, we use:
- Latest generation laparoscopic technology with the installation of the first laparoscopic towers with 4K NBI (NarrowBand Imaging) technology in Greece.
- Advanced real time three-dimensional imaging ultrasound machines (4D Ultrasonography) GE E8 and E10, high-definition screens and all the modern medical equipment for performing invasive prenatal techniques.
- Philips Panorama high field (1.0T) open MRI, which provides high quality imaging, equipped with an Ambient Experience environment.
- 14 Fresenius 5008S dialysis machines, the latest model from the top artificial kidney company ensuring the choice of online dialysis, absolute safety, and 100% effective treatment capable of measuring Kt/V adequacy.
- At the Breast Center, two Senograph Essential GE latest generation digital mammography machines with a flatpanel detector.
Metropolitan General features the following machines:
- The modern digital Angiography-Neuroradiology Azurion band 7, Biplane, unique in Greece with innovative technology to minimize radiation, with superior image quality.
- The Da Vinci Xi, the most advanced international model of Da Vinci robotic surgery.
- The O-ARM surgical portable imaging system with 3D surgical navigation system for 100% accuracy in the identification, management and imaging of spine and brain pathology.
- The sophisticated latest generation high power 3 Tesla Skyra Siemens Magnetom MRI, with the most sophisticated programs that perform even the most advanced tests.
Leto Maternity Hospital features the following machines:
- State of the art medical equipment for laparoscopic surgery which is used to train new doctors.
- DNA Karyotype analysis microarray scanner at the "AlfaLab” Center for Genetics and Genomics. It also features an Illumina MiSeq analysis machine: next-generation sequencing reader which can be used for a wide range of targeted diagnostic and research approaches.
- Color ultrasonography with real time 4D capability, Voluson E8 Expert BT08 in the obstetric-gynecologic ultrasound department and GE Logiq S8 ultrasound machine with XDclear, real time 4D breast imaging capability and elastography technique at the Breast Center.
- Digital GE Senographe Essential Mammography machine with digital stereotactic biopsy system.
The Creta InterClinic features the following machines:
- Classic Radiology
- CT Scanner
- MRI scanner
- Doppler echocardiography Digital Angiography
- Bone Density Scanner
- Portable Radiology
- Endoesophageal Ultrasound/li>
- Portable X-ray