The Hellenic Healthcare Group is the largest private health care group in Greece.
Established in 2018 in order to play a leading role in the continuous development of medical and nursing care, a market which presents significant opportunities and prospects in Greece.
Committed to the implementation of an ambitious vision for modernizing health services according to the highest standards and promoting Greece internationally as a pioneer in medical and nursing care.
The Group owns and develops standard hospital units and centers (Center of Excellence) that feature high quality and internationally competitive health services, invest in medical scientific research and seek to constitute a magnet attracting specialized scientific personnel from Greece and abroad, at the same time reversing the “brain drain” in the health sector.
- Treat approximately 1.1 million patients annually
- Partner with more than 6,357 physicians
- Employ more than 4,274 employees
- Boast 1,438 hospital beds
- Feature 91 operating rooms and 14 delivery rooms
- Perform 88,504 surgeries annually
- Perform 8,000 births annually
- Utilize 9 robotic surgical systems
- Operate 9 latest generation MRI machines
- Feature 19 modern ambulances
With a great sense of responsibility, the Hellenic Healthcare Group aims to create value for patients, physicians, nurses, professionals in the field of healthcare, shareholders and, above all, healthcare both in Greece and internationally through strategic business and scientific collaborations.
Today the Hellenic Healthcare Group:
- Features 6 leading hospitals, Hygeia, Metropolitan Hospital, Mitera, Metropolitan General, Leto and Creta InterClinic, the company Y-Logimed that is active in the marketing of medical devices, the Center for Genetics and Genomics AlfaLAB, and the company Business Care, providing safety and health at work in companies and organizations.
- Provides comprehensive medical care for any health issue, from birth to old age, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Employs highly skilled leading physicians from all specialties with academic and international experience as well as highly trained nurses and administrative staff.
- Offers innovative health services, advanced medical practices and advanced methods of diagnosis, prevention and treatment, which are certified according to the highest international standards.
- Continuously invests and equips hospitals with medical technology.
- Features a model environment in which patients enjoy a high level of personalized care.
With the support of a large investment fund,
HHG utilizes the investment capital of CVC Capital Partners, which is one of the largest private equity investment funds worldwide, with a presence on three continents and 23 countries, with significant expertise in the hospital sector, especially in southern European countries.