The high quality of the medical services at HHG hospitals can be proven by the continuous distinctions and awards by international and recognized organizations
- The first hospital in Greece that possesses the Gold Seal of Approval® for quality in health services and patient safety by the most reputable and internationally recognized Health Organization Accreditation Standard (Joint Commission International).
- In 2019, it received the SILVER top distinction and was lauded as the “Best New Entry” by the Corporate Responsibility Institute.
- It is the only hospital in Greece that has won an award three times for its work environment in the context of the annual survey Best Workplaces for companies with more than 250 employees.
- It ranked among the 21 companies included among “The Most sustainable companies in Greece” for 2017, according to the Sustainability Performance Directory of the Quality Net Foundation in Greece.
- It features the first and only center of excellence in Greece in the field of surgery for diseases of the colon, rectum and anus in the 6th Surgery Clinic. In 2018, the clinic received Center of Excellence certification in Colorectal Surgery (COECS) from the American non-profit organization Surgical Review Corporation.
- It features the Radiation Oncology Center, the most cutting edge and well equipped center in Greece, and one of the best in Europe, which has been designated a Center of Excellence for Stereotactic Radiation Therapy and Radiosurgery according to the International Radiosurgery Association (IRSA).
- It features one of the largest Intensive Care-Acute Stroke Units in Europe, and the first and only one in Greece, that has been recognized and certified as a «Certified ESO Stroke Unit» by the ESO (European Stroke Organisation).
- It has been recognized as an "Outstanding Clinical Activity Center for Robotic Mako Surgery" (Center of Excellence), a distinction held by few medical centers worldwide.
- The First Oncology Clinic is the only oncology clinic in Greece operating at the recommendation of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- It is the only hospital in Greece which offers 3D MRI Based Brachytherapy, in other words MRI guided therapy for gynecologic tumors.
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) ranks among the top units internationally.
- The IVF MITERA ranks among the most specialized Assisted Reproduction units in Greece and one of the few possessing international accreditation from the International Clinical Rating Agency GCR.
- The Mitera Breast Center is a full member of the international “Breast Centres Network” and is a center that represents a point of reference for breast cancer, in Europe as well as worldwide.
- It has been awarded for being the best work environment (Best Workplaces 2014).
- It has been internationally recognized as a “Preferred Partner Hospital” and “Best Hospitals Worldwide” by the Diplomatic Council continuously from 2014 to today.
- Since 2013, it has been certified by the international Organization for Medical Tourism Certifications (Temos International) for quality in the care of international patients.
- It is certified with international, upgraded ISO 9001:2015, which places an increased emphasis on the quality of care that the patient must receive.
- Its Pathological Anatomy Laboratory is one of the few private hospital laboratories in Greece accredited for the high quality of its services by the National Accreditation System (ESYD) in accordance with the requirements of international standard ELOT EN ISO 15189:2012.
- It has received awards from the Health Center for Disease Prevention (KEELPNO) of the Ministry of Health for its participation in vaccination against seasonal influenza for the 2017-2018 period as part of the awards “Anti-flu vaccination of workers in health care facilities."
- It has been recognized and awarded as a leading corporate brand in Greece by the prestigious institution “Corporate Superbrand 2018 - 2019”.
- The Central Laboratories of Leto Hospital have been certified with ISO 9001:2008 pertaining to Quality Management systems by the Certification Body of TUV Austria Hellas. The implementation of a certified Quality System ensures accurate and timely publication of results by staff who stand apart for their professionalism and scientific competence. Moreover, continuous development of know-how and readiness to adopt new methods and techniques is ensured, through the continuous upgrading of technology. Finally, the level of service provided is constantly upgraded, to patients as well as collaborating physicians, focusing on their needs and expectations.
- Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001.
- The first Certified member of the International Organization Temos International for "Quality of care for international patients” in Crete.
- Since 2014, and every year, it has been ranked among the "DC best preferred hospitals - clinics worldwide".